Visuals Missing

This is Tunr discussion! Tunr is a visual music player and platform that offers you unencumbered access to your favorite audio providers, while also offering mesmerizing and upgradable visuals. Help us make Tunr even better with constructive discussion and feedback.

Moderators: BTT, andy55, b.dwall

Keith Weisshar

Visuals Missing

Post by Keith Weisshar »

Why am I no longer able to access the visuals except the two built-in visuals G-Force Blue and Cube Pack. I previously purchased the full spectrum bundle but it doesn't work anymore and the visuals list are empty. When I did a restore it says refresh complete but still can't access the paid visuals.

BTT
Administrator

Re: Visuals Missing

Post by BTT »

Hello Keith Weisshar

I don't think any of the forum members can offer any help regarding TUNR as we have never been given any information from SoundSpectrum regarding this. I can only suggest you contact them by a copy/paste job into your browser.

www.soundspectrum.com/support/contact.html
Regards BTT

ColorMap Creator for G-Force and Aeon --- SoundSpectrum Forum Administrator.

andy55
Site Admin

Re: Visuals Missing

Post by andy55 »

Keith Weisshar wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 2:53 am
Why am I no longer able to access the visuals except the two built-in visuals G-Force Blue and Cube Pack. I previously purchased the full spectrum bundle but it doesn't work anymore and the visuals list are empty. When I did a restore it says refresh complete but still can't access the paid visuals.
Keith, hit the "Refresh Purchases" button in the app below all the list of visuals. This is needed on new iOS devices or iOS installs, etc.